Terms & Conditions
- Here at Gilberts equestrian and country we work closely with our suppliers to offer our customers quality, value for money Whilst offering a wide range of choice to suit individual needs and budgets. Should you, however, for whatever reason not be entirely satisfied with your purchase you can return most products for a refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt. Please follow our Returns Procedure.
- Please be advised that the importation of any products sold in gilberts equestrian shop into any country must comply with its rules and regulations. Any purchase made and its importation to its country is your sole responsibility. Any customs charges incurred during an importation is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- By using the Gilberts equestrian and country site and/or making purchases in the site shop you agree Gilberts equestrian and country and any of its, employees, suppliers or affiliates will not be held responsible for any harm, damage or legal difficulties incurred throughout your usage of our Shop or site, purchasing and the misuse of products and/or their importation into their country of destination.
- Please note this site is not stock controlled. Therefore when ordering Sale items it is best to check stock by phone first as we only have limited stock. We will however do our best to contact you as soon as possible if the item you have purchased is not in stock or awaiting delivery, In this case you will be given the option to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
- Here at Gilberts we reserve the right to amend or improve any product specifications at any time.
- In the un likely event gilberts have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products that may have incurred a pricing error.
- We take great care in making sure all of our products are correctly listed with quality pictures to give the best possible visual accuracy. However occasionally there may be slight discrepancies between the colours you see on the screen and the actual products. This is mainly due to browser settings of different computers and the lighting used when photos are taken.
- Although we try to ensure all product descriptions are as accurate as possible variations can sometimes occur.
- To cancel or amend your order after it has been placed please contact us by phone on +44(0)1885 483942 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ORDERING IS SIMPLE
- Order online: through our online checkout and secure server.
- Order by phone: call us with your order on +44 (0) 1885 483942 and pay by credit or debit card. 9am-5.00pm Mon to sat. We are Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays.
- Order by post: send us your order and cheque payable to gilbertsequetrianandcountry.
- UK standard delivery is £4.99 and we aim to deliver in 3-5 working days.
- Special delivery can be arranged at extra cost – please call 01885 483942 to arrange.
- Some heavy or bulky objects may need an extra delivery charge but this will be indicated in the product information.
- Overseas shipping costs are calculated when you enter your delivery destination at the checkout. If you are outside the EU you will not be required to pay the VAT, which will reduce the price on most goods by 20% and will go some way to offsetting the extra shipping costs.
- All orders are despatched via Royal Mail or our courier service, We can make other arrangements if required, please contact us if you will require this.
Delivery is subject to stock availability and payment authorization.
Here at gilberts equestrian and country we do our up most to deliver an excellent service and supply quality and value for money products.
However we are only human J and mistakes can be made, If you however have ordered the wrong product, size , colour, your purchase is faulty or your order is incorrect please follow our terms and conditions and returns policy. We will then exchange/change or refund you your money.
- Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Where applicable the item should be returned in perfect condition and complete with the original packaging.
- In order to keep costs down for all our customers unfortunately Gilberts equestrian and country are unable to refund postage unless products are faulty or we have made an error with your order.
- Refunds will be made using the method of payment originally used for the purchase within 14 days of us receiving your return.
- If you wish to exchange the item for a different size or colour you can do so within 14 days. On receipt of the item for exchange, your replacement will be dispatched as quickly as possible.
- We are sorry we are not able to exchange or refund items of underwear or any safety items such as riding hats/body protectors or air jackets etc.
- The packaging of goods returned is the customer’s responsibility. We cannot give refunds on returned goods that are damaged in transit – you will need to seek compensation from the postal service.
- We will not be held liable for any returns lost in the post. We recommend you insure and/or use recorded post and keep a proof of postage.
- If you should be returning faulty goods under complaint or for repair please make sure they are clean and dry as under Health & Safety regulations we cannot accept any item, especially footwear or horse clothing that is deemed unhealthy as these products have to be handled by staff to make the correct assessment.
- Guarantee – certain products are covered with a manufacturer’s guarantee which is usually 12 months from the date of receipt and providing they are used in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommendations, washed at the correct temperatures and/or cleaned with the right products. Where products are returned to us under complaint for replacement or refund Gilberts equestrian and country reserve the right to return the item to the manufacturer for their own assessment. Please allow 30 days for an exchange or refund in such instances. This is in addition to your statutory rights.
- Please ensure you comply with the above returns policy.
- Please Contact us by phone +44(0)1885 483942 or email email@example.com to let us know that you will be returning the item/s. We may be able to offer a solution.
- If you are returning items from outside the UK, please mark clearly on the packaging and the customs declaration that you are returning goods to the retailer/manufacturer. This should normally help to ensure further customs charges are not incurred.
Returns Address; Gilberts equestrian and country,34A Rowberry street, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4DT